It’s now two years ago that I wrote a blog entry with a list of my favourite podcasts and it’s time for a decent update. Up until today, podcasts have been my favourite talk to listen to and usually are with me when I go on a trip. Listening to a good podcast while being about twelve hours in the car on the road to Norway (like for example during my last trip) makes the driving surely more interesting and informative.
Even though my last post in this category dates more than two years back my preferences haven’t changed much. During the time I found a few interesting new additions and dropped a few ones.
Don’t want to make it too long but here are my current favourites in no particular order:
- Lenswork – Photography and the Creative Process by Brooks Jensen
- Circle of Confusion Unfortunately they decided to close the podcast after 10 episodes, but continued with some fun video’s.
- Depth Of Field by Matt Brandon
- The Candid Frame by Ibarionex Perello
- PhotoNet Cast was the first photography podcast I was listening to and is still on my list.
- Thoughts On Photography with Paul Giguerre
- The Faded and Blurred Podcast is more a recent addition and I have some catching up with this one, but the episodes with David DuChemin and Andrew S.Gibson were very inspiring.
- And another recent addition which I enjoy very much and which made a recent work trip much more fun and informative, is Fine Art Photography Weekly on SmibsTV. While actually a video live stream, I normally have no time to watch it, but it’s also available as an audio and video podcast on iTunes. Also they have recently teamed up with Luminous Landscape.
Having now written this all down, I start to wonder how this list will look like in another two years.