I gave up (again) and after four (maybe five) themes changes and trialing even more I went for the simplest that I could find and made it even simpler. This will have to do now. Clearly free time doesn’t suit me at all.
I shouldn’t be allowed to have free time. The first thing I did was tweaking and changing my blog’s theme. That would be third this week. Turns out that all themes are not working for me or have annoying bugs. Such as the current one as well.
Even though it still needs some tweaking and a bit more refinement, I am currently rather satisfied with IFTTT applets to publish to my blog. Still I wish I had a bit more control there. After MS Flow I will give also Zapier a try once I have the time to do so.
I have tons of favorite authors, but there’s something special about finding that first author in whatever your favorite genre is that can tell a story that makes you go, “I want more of this immediately.” After reading Old Man’s War, I devoured all the work by Scalzi that I could afford to buy and then started waiting for him to publish more
Even though I am still not finished with the Expanse series, I am already looking forward to read something new. I have read one novella by Scalzi which was very nice and am interested in more. In this article are some good suggestions.
Kind of looking forward to see what is going to be announced at I/O today. I actually hope they come out with the announced desktop/web app for Allo. I am probably one of the few that is using the app, but I like it and the desktop version would be neat.
80267 views. My images on Google Maps certainly are doing better than my blog.
Had a bit of free time and the first thing I did was changing the blog’s theme. Now using the same like two years ago and most likely will change it anyway soon again once I have some free time. Not sure why I’m doing that.
In this article, we are going to take it to another level. We are going to examine how to create scalable, fluid typography across multiple breakpoints and predefined font sizes using well-supported browser features and some basic algebra.
This looks like an interesting technique. Will have to try this next time I tweak some a theme.